Our family is known for finding random and interesting things to do during the summer, so after being asked by several people where I find everything, I decided to blog about the places we find so others can experience the fun.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Boring!

Location: Boring, Oregon

 
So for those of you who have caught on what a weirdo nerd I am, you can see why I'm amused by this town... I grew up in Oregon, and always knew that there was a town called Boring, but I never actually visited until last summer. So let me tell you that there is absolutely nothing interesting in that town, hence the name, I suppose. The thing that I found hilarious were the business names: Boring Fire Station, Boring Elementary, etc.
 
 
Celebration at the Boring Grade school - bwahahahahaha!


Boring Fire - classic
 
So there's also a town in Oregon called Needy, which I didn't visit, but probably will someday...lol


2 comments:

  1. I actually have a friend I met during graduate school who grew up in Boring, OR. It may not be an exciting place, but there are some great people who live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's awesome! I've always just been amused by the name of the town...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I will review it and make sure it is appropriate for my site before approving it. Have a great day!