Our family is known for finding random and interesting things to do during the summer, so after being asked by several people where I find everything, I decided to blog about the places we find so others can experience the fun.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Thing?!

Location: Dragoon, Arizona
Admission: not sure anymore
Handicap Accessibility: Yes

 
So one time I was visiting my dad in Arizona, and we were driving to a ghost town (which I will talk about in another post), and we kept seeing billboard for The Thing? Well, curiosity got the best of me and I had him stop in Dragoon, Arizona to see The Thing? I can't say what it is for sure, but I can say that there's a nice souvenir shop attached...mysterious enough for you? You should go see it, I dare you...
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Me and my husband went there one time because you see the signs for it all over down south. I was going because I am a pressed penny collector and they have a penny pressing machine. (The sign on the machine said it was broken, but we tried it anyway and it worked fine) Still not sure what "THE THING" is, but youre right about the gift shop. It's big and has almost anything you could want in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will review it and make sure it is appropriate for my site before approving it. Have a great day!